I host a monthly exhibition of original art in my studio-gallery in Pioneer Square. The theme for October is Halloween and features my popular Lil' Reaper character (and friends). Come see lots of new paintings, including a giant 5'x5' Lil' Reaper painting that you can bid on:
You are invited to visit my artist studio every First Thursday to see a new show of original artwork.
My new studio locations are a part of the Pioneer Square First Thursday Art Walk. Every first Thursday 5pm-8pm (and more like 4pm-9pm).
The art will be different every month so come every month.
Tentative 2018-2019 schedule:
- July: "The Journey Is The Adventure" - paintings celebrating life as an adventure
- Aug: "An Utterance Ineffable" - as seen at the Seattle Mayor's Gallery in 2017
- Sept: "Robots Are People Too!" - Robots, what more can I say!
- Oct: "Lil' Grim Reaper and Friends" - Halloween Show
- Nov: "Smorgasbord" - A collection of random paintings
- Dec: "@ArtByVikram 4th Annual Holiday Show" - see art from 2018 and buy lots of holiday gifts
- Jan: To Be Determined
- Feb: "Love is in the Air" - Valentine Show
If you can't make it on a First Thursday, you can come on a weekend (provided I am not working an art fair somewhere else) or contact me to visit by appointment.
My new studios are located at:
306 S. Washington Street #107
Seattle WA 98104